- Material: steel
- Weight: 1.9 pounds
- Dimensions: 17.5 x 10.5 x 4.4 inches
- Capacity: 5 rib sheets
- Material: Steel
- Coating: Porcelain
- Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Capacity: 4 rib racks
- Weight: 0.9 pounds
- Dimensions: 12 x 9.7 x 3 inches
- Capacity: 5 baby ribs
- Material: Heavy-duty steel
- Material: stainless steel
- Capacity: 8 racks
- Dimensions: 17.5 x 12 x 3.5 inches
- Weight: 2.8 pounds
- Material: 304 stainless steel
- Capacity: 3 racks
- Weight: 1.6 pounds
- Length: 16 inches
Who does not love the juicy and succulent smoked ribs? The mouthwatering and tender ribs must be smoked properly, so the smoke-fired taste is thoroughly infused inside the ribs. It is one of the most delightful tasks to present your family and friends with a lovely plate of smoked ribs. If you are an expert in making these, it must be one of the most in-demand dishes at your gatherings. It can be back-breaking to cook a large number of smoked ribs.
You cannot over-stack the rack of your smoker, as it can affect the whole cooking process. It can be disheartening to see your guests waiting for food. You might be thinking of getting a bigger smoker to cook more ribs for your guests. If buying a large smoker tank is beyond your means, you simply don’t have to. A rib rack can be a life-saving grilling tool for you. Here I have some of the best rib racks for smokers that will help you conveniently cook larger quantities of ribs on your small smoker.
Best Rib Rack For Smoker
Weber 6469 Premium Ribs And Roast Holder
The Weber 6469 Premium Ribs And Roast Holder is the best rib racks for smokers. It deserves to be the top rib rack because of its amazing durability, capacity, and simple design. The Weber 6469 has a dimension of 16.5 inches in length, 10.5 inches in width, and 4.4 inches in height. It is super light in weight as it weighs around 1.9 pounds. You can get one to upgrade your cooking skills. It will make preparing smoked ribs a lot easier.
- 5 sheets of ribs
- Heat resistant
- Dishwasher safe
- 2-in-1 design
- Slightly expensive
The body of this rib rack holder has a plated steel build. The steel body has a coating of heavy gauge nickel. The steel build gives it more strength and durability, so the rack can successfully hold the meat until it gets a smoky flavor. Whereas the nickel coating makes the rib rack more resistant to high heat, corrosion, and other harsh environmental conditions. You can use the Weber 6469 premium rib and roast holder for a longer duration than the other brands out there.
It has a compact design, so you don’t need to have a large space in order to store the Weber 6469. It will help you cook more moist and tender ribs because the ribs are not exposed to high heat as compared to when they are placed directly on the smoker’s grate. By adding the Weber 6469 Premium Ribs And Roast Holder to your smoker, you can increase its cooking capacity.
The Weber 6469 Premium Ribs And Roast Holder is one of the rib racks for grill and smokers because its heat resisting quality allows it to help the users smoke and grill the ribs on gas grills. It doubles the cooking area of your smoker grate. You can either smoke your ribs by placing them on the 5 racks or flip the rib rack to put larger pieces of meat that need to be roasted. There are handles on each side of the rib rack, making it easy to handle.
Sorbus Non-Stick Rib Rack
The Sorbus Non-Stick Rib Rack is one of the most renowned rib grilling racks. You can use it to give your food a succulent smoke-fired flavor. It is best for you if you have to cook a moderate amount of ribs. This rib rack is compact and easily fits in small smokers and grills. It has a dimension of 11.5 inches in height, 9.75 inches in width, and 3.25 inches in height. The Sorbus is super light in weight and weighs about 1.2 pounds, so you don’t have to worry about fitting one in your small smoke tank.
- Black color
- Porcelain coating
- Food may stick at high heat
This non-stick rib rack by Sorbus has a heavy-duty steel build that makes this small rib rack durable. At the same time, the porcelain coating makes it one of my personal favorites. The black color coating makes it a non-stick rib rack, so the food will not cling to the rack, making it arduous to clean. Porcelain coating is very light, yet it is strongly resistant to scratches. The black color will minimize the stains and make it easy to clean this rib rack.
One of the best qualities of the Sorbus Non-Stick Rib Rack is that it has the capacity to hold 4 ribs at a time. You can put your marinated ribs in an upright position, so they can absorb the flavored smoke thoroughly. The space between the racks is ideal for ribs and larger pieces of meat. So, you don’t have to limit yourself only to smoking ribs. You can use it to have more space on the smoker grate for your favorite food.
If you are looking for a compact, highly compatible, and versatile rib rack, then the Sorbus Non-Stick Rib Rack is one of the best rib racks for smokers. It can not only smoke and grill your juicy ribs at a perfect temperature. You can easily fit it inside any small or large oven, smoker, grill, or patio. The Sorbus is easily compatible with Traeger, Weber, Brinkmann, Char-Broil, and many more brands. So, what are you waiting for? Go and grab yours right away.
Mountain Grillers Rib Rack
The Mountain Grillers Rib Rack is one of the best rib racks for smokers as you can easily smoke baby ribs in it. It is an easy to clean, durable, and non-stick rib holding rack that can make your grilling experience more enjoyable and less tiring. It is one of the most suitable rib racks for bbq because of the highly durable and heat resistant build that allows it to smoke and grill ribs, even on gas or charcoal grills.
- Suitable for baby ribs
- Easy to use
- 5 ribs sheet capacity
- Compatible with gas and charcoal grills
- Dishwasher safe
- Can’t scrub
- Not ideal for long ribs
The Mountain Grillers Rib Rack is a black-colored rib holder. This rib rack has a dimension of 12 inches in length, 9.7 inches in width, and 3 inches in height. It weighs around 0.9 pounds, making it one of the most lightweight rib racks on the list. Being a lightweight rib rack does not affect the durability and performance of the Mountain Grillers Rib Rack. It has a stable structure to hold the rib sheets easily.
The 12 inches long rib rack can hold 5 baby rib racks at a time. It gives you additional space for cooking one of the best-tendered ribs in the town. You can make steaks and smoked ribs at the same time. It can be a helpful addition to your grilling tools as it will reduce the cooking time, and you can cook more food for your family and friends. So, you can enjoy the party with your friends even more.
The Mountain Grillers Rib Rack is one of the best for grill masters with small smokers, as this 12 inches rib rack can easily fit inside the smoker and expand the cooking space. The porcelain coating makes it non-stick, so you don’t have to struggle while cleaning it. It is portable, so you can carry one of these easily on your camping or picnic trips to devour the juicy and tender ribs. It holds the ribs securely in an upright position.
Traeger Grills BBQ Rib Rack
If you are famous for hosting nice outdoor BBQ and grill parties and get-togethers for family and friends, then the Traeger Grills BBQ Rib Rack can be a life-saving tool for you. You will surely not want to spend the whole evening standing in front of your smoker to keep feeding the ones waiting in line for munching on the juicy ribs. You can cook faster and prepare a larger number of ribs with the help of the Traeger BBQ rib rack.
- Large capacity
- Can hold larger cuts
- Prong for more grip
- Handles to carry
- Wider racks
- Stainless steel
- Not compatible with small smoker /grills
It is one of the most amazing rib racks for large smokers and grills. The silver-colored stainless steel body makes it durable, strong, and stable. This rib rack has a dimension of 17.5 inches in length, 12 inches in width, and 3.5 inches in height. It is slightly heavy because of its large size and capacity. It weighs around 2.8 pounds. So, carrying it to outdoor picnics can be a little difficult.
The Traeger Grills BBQ Rib Rack is the best rib rack for smokers and grills because it is compatible with slow cooking, grilling, BBQs, and can even help you cook meat at high heat. The stainless steel long rib rack has a smoking capacity of 8 sheets of ribs. It has a wider structure, so you can even put other meat cuts, including briskets, jumbo beef, tenderloin, sirloin, and many more. It has a prong-like design between the racks that will help you hold the meat properly, so there is no chance of your ribs falling off the rack.
The Traeger Grills BBQ Rib Rack is the best tool to accompany you in cooking for many people in less time. It will make your job less back-beaking. The Traeger brand is famous for its amazing grilling equipment. The Traeger rib rack has a durable and stable structure that will help you smoke or grill small or large ribs and infuse the savory and sweet aroma of wood pellets into large meat cuts.
SOLIGT Extra Long Stainless Steel Rib Rack
The SOLIGT Extra Long Stainless Steel Rib Rack has an amazing grip, durable structure, and long length to help you prepare your favorite smoked meat in no time. It offers you the best material, flavor, and performance. It is a quite long rib rack with 16.1 inches in length, 9.69 inches in width, and 3.9 inches in height. Despite its large size, the SOLIGT is not that heavy in weight. It weighs about 1.6 pounds.
- Extremely long
- Wide space between slats
- Premium quality material
- Convenient Cleanup
- Not compatible with small smokers
It has an amazing build. This silver-colored rib rack is made up of food-grated 304 stainless steel, making it ideal for users who don’t like the coated steel rack that wears off quickly. Stainless steel is a heavy-duty material that is highly resistant to environmental factors. The stainless steel can be washed easily as you don’t have to worry about rusting due to its anti-rust properties. There is no additional coating on this rack which makes it more durable.
The coating may get scratch marks and can wear off on scrubbing, making the rib rack difficult to clean. So, the SOLIGT sticks with the traditional stainless steel rack to make their product more long-lasting. There are three racks with an amazingly long length.
The overall structure of this rib rack is very stable. The distance between the slats is quite wide, so you can put large and longer meat cuts. You can even fit long ribs in it. The wide space gives proper space for the smoke to cover the meat completely from all the sides and adds flavor.
The SOLIGT Extra Long Stainless Steel Rib Rack truly deserves to be listed in one of the top rib racks for smokers. It has some amazing user-friendly features. Due to the amazing width of this rib rack, you can easily put in and take out the meat from it. It can be fit in any type of grill, oven, or smoker with a smoker grate length equal to or more than 18 inches. The high-quality material is easy to clean. You can put it in water for some time before cleaning it. The SOLIGT is one of the best rib racks for smokers and grills.
Now that you know all of the best rib racks for smokers, you can easily get the most suitable one for yourself according to your needs. Before stepping out to buy one, there are some specifications that you should keep in your mind. It can be disastrous to buy a rib rack that is not even compatible with your smoker. Don’t know what they are? Here I have brought to you some of the qualities that a rib rack must-have. Scroll down to find out.
- The build of the rib rack is really important. The quality of the material used in making the rib rack plays an important role in the performance and longevity of the rack. All of the best rib racks for smokers are made up of heavy-duty, food-grated stainless steel. The high-quality steel makes the rib rack more resistant to corrosion, rust, and heat. So, you can wash it with water and even use it on gas and charcoal grills.
- The coating is another important factor. The metallic body of the rib racks can be coated with either porcelain or nickel. The layer is to make it non-stick and stain-resistant, but mostly the coating can wear off and can have scratch marks. Food can also stick to the metallic ring, but you cannot scrub it because it can damage the coating. So, in my opinion, the traditional stainless steel non-coated rib racks are more durable than the coated ones.
- The capacity of the rib racks is its ability to hold the number of rib racks. Many different brands are offering a range of rib rack capacities. You can get the ones with large storage space in 12 racked, or 8 racked rib holders. But before buying one, you should make sure that the rib rack is compatible with your smoker or grill.
- Width between the Slats might not seem like an important feature but makes a difference. If the distance between the slats is not wide enough, then it can be difficult for you to put in and take out the ribs, briskets, or meat cuts from the rack. The wider space between the racks allows the flavored smoke to be integrated properly into the meat, making it juicy and tender.
- Compatibility is vital because if the rib rack is not compatible with your smoker, then all the amazing features are of no use. The size of the rib rack must be such that it fits easily on your smoker’s grate. The size of the rib rack needs to be two inches less than the gate’s size to fit it properly. The material used in the structure of the rib racks also plays an important role as only heat-resistant materials are compatible with gas and charcoal grills.
- The price of the rib rack must be under your budget. There is a wide range of rib racks at very different prices. You don’t have to spend a lot of money on high-end brands because you can get a durable and high-performance rib rack at an affordable price.
- Cleanup is also really important because it can be a headache to get off the food that has stuck on your rib rack. So, you must go for the stainless steel racks with anti-rust properties as you can soak them in the water and scrub it later. This will make your life less miserable. You can also look for dishwasher-safe rib racks.
- Versatility can be a cherry on the top, in the case of rib racks. Many rib racks have two in one designs. You can smoke your favorite ribs and even roast a chicken on them. Many rib racks can even hold larger cuts of meat, such as briskets and tenderloins. You can get one of those as you won’t have to limit yourself to only smoking ribs. You can try many other meat cuts on the same holder.
- Handles seem to be a really unbothered addition, but they can surely make your life easier. You can easily take the freshly smoked and hot ribs out of the smoker without burning your hand.
Once you have got a hold on one of the best rib racks for smokers, you will for sure never smoke ribs on your smoker’s grate, ever again. It will make your grilling days less hectic by expanding your cooking space. You can prepare many juicy and tender ribs in no time. Place the seasoned ribs on the rib rack and let the smoker do its job. Here I have brought to you some of our top picks for the best rib rack for smokers. Get one before it’s too late. Happy grilling.
- The Weber 6469 Premium Ribs And Roast Holder is a versatile, durable, inexpensive, spacious, dishwasher-safe rib rack with the capacity to hold 5 sheets of ribs. It has a nickel coating to make it easy to clean.
- The Sorbus Non-Stick Rib Rack is the best BBQ rib rack for smokers and gas grills because of its heat-resistant and anti-rust porcelain coating. It is compatible with many different sizes of grills and smokers.
- The Traeger Grills BBQ Rib Rack is the best rib rack for large smokers. It has a stainless steel body with a capacity to hold 8 sheets of ribs. It has a wider distance between racks. The overall structure is durable and stable.